Author Topic: Florida dad finds babysitter molesting his son, beats man to a bloody pulp  (Read 5018 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
 An enraged father in Florida attacked a babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son, police said.

According to authorities, Raymond Frolander was in bed with an 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy.

The Daytona Beach father punched him unconscious and then called 911.

“I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.

Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”

Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”
 The dad will not be charged, said Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood, according to WESH-TV.

“Dad reacted like a dad,” Chitwood said. “He’s acting like a father, protecting his son, and he’s furious over what has occurred.”

According to police, the man admitted to abusing the boy for three years. The child was too afraid to say anything, Chitwood said.

Frolander appeared in court Friday with a bruised face and his eyes nearly swollen shut. He is being held without bail.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-dad-beats-son-molester-bloody-pulp-article-1.1872584

Offline wally_games

• Arena
I would have had to tell 911 to send the coroner, not an ambulance. Just saying.  :shoot:
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
I would have had to tell 911 to send the coroner, not an ambulance. Just saying.  :shoot:

+1
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline DeansZG

Don't they have alligators in Fla.??
  I think I would've fed him to the alligators..
  Where'd that babysitter run off to?
   ...what babysitter....
'99 C10 "MissTriss" *sold*
'04 ZZR1200 "Sweet heart" *sold*
'81 GL1100 Interstate "Puttz"*sold*
'00 K12LT..."Battleship Galactica".....

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
They don't look kindly on child molesters in prison. Just sayin'.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

It looks like Dad has a mean right hook.
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Conrad

I wonder what he looked like after the beating?    ;D

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline twowheeladdict

Such a sad sad story.  Three years.  Childs life ruined.  Dad going to have to live with the guilt that he didn't catch this sooner.

Glad that the Dad is not getting charged with anything.  Hope they give the perp life in a hardcore prison in the everglades.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline wally_games

• Arena
They don't look kindly on child molesters in prison. Just sayin'.

I heard that the dad didn't kill him on purpose so that he could go on trial. I guess he'd heard about the treatment that child molesters get in prison.
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline Strawboss

I seem to remember back in the late 70's or early 80's a guy shot and killed the man who either killed or molested his son, he got him when they were transferring him to the prison or the court for sentencing I think, can't remember all the details but I'm pretty sure he was not charged.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
I seem to remember back in the late 70's or early 80's a guy shot and killed the man who either killed or molested his son, he got him when they were transferring him to the prison or the court for sentencing I think, can't remember all the details but I'm pretty sure he was not charged.

http://youtu.be/Oi3Hyxuf5AE

he got 5 years probation, and 300 hrs community service...
it was vivid as the day it happened... the tv cameras were on them in the airport, and it aired within moments of it happening..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Conrad

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
I'm glad he got to beat his ass. Most people never get the chance.
The grass isn't always greener.