Author Topic: Does anybody make a black bolt kit for all the fairing bolts??  (Read 13583 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Re: Does anybody make a black bolt kit for all the fairing bolts??
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2012, 11:04:17 PM »
Youv'e been doing a lot of bumping lately ;)

I enjoy spending other peoples $...  ;D

Son of Pappy

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2012, 11:43:50 PM »
So do I!!  Have you ordered up the ZX14 TBS and Auto tune?  I could even come down to help with the install.  I really don't want to wait on ya everytime we take a trip ;D  This means Gumbi 's gonna need the same thing, but since he is on a gen 2 bike there aint alot of help we can provide :(  Black shoulda been all the limiter needed, but no, they even included it in the ECU.  Bummer dude, bummer.  Oh well, we'll make sure you have the route and we'll setup meeting points, we'll even have you a to go order for ya, sad thing is you don't even have a self inclosed heater handy ;)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2012, 11:50:50 AM »
So do I!!  Have you ordered up the ZX14 TBS and Auto tune?  I could even come down to help with the install.  I really don't want to wait on ya everytime we take a trip ;D  This means Gumbi 's gonna need the same thing, but since he is on a gen 2 bike there aint alot of help we can provide :(  Black shoulda been all the limiter needed, but no, they even included it in the ECU.  Bummer dude, bummer.  Oh well, we'll make sure you have the route and we'll setup meeting points, we'll even have you a to go order for ya, sad thing is you don't even have a self inclosed heater handy ;)

;D ;D ;D

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »
This means Gumbi 's gonna need the same thing, but since he is on a gen 2 bike there aint alot of help we can provide :(  Black shoulda been all the limiter needed, but no, they even included it in the ECU.  Bummer dude, bummer. 
Can I re-flash the ECU to eliminate this?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2012, 12:15:30 PM »
Can I re-flash the ECU to eliminate this?

Yep, but it won't help your bike's color none. Black is black.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
Yep, but it won't help your bike's color none. Black is black.

:rotflmao:

Too true!