Author Topic: Kawi Green City Lights  (Read 18368 times)

Offline RBX QB

Re: Kawi Green City Lights
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2013, 05:49:15 PM »
...  if you really want to do something enforce the laws on texting and outlaw handheld cell phone use while driving. 

I wished that law worked as well as it was supposed to. We have that law here in WA, but it's still a major problem.

Green lights to state laws to testing.... this thread has some nice depth to it now!
2011 Concours 14 ABS
2̶0̶0̶6̶ ̶D̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶2̶R̶D̶  SOLD

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 08:14:49 PM »
I agree.  I think there should be vision, reaction time, and skills testing for ALL drivers of ALL ages at reasonable intervals.  It is true that the older a person is, the more likely he/she is to have poorer vision and slower reaction time, but that rate is all over the spectrum, starting at any age and accelerating at vastly different rates from person to person.

There are a lot of REALLY **** POOR drivers out there of ALL AGES/gender/race/religion/creed/size/shape/color/etc.

Cell phone usage and texting while driving trumps all of that.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline Cuda

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 08:36:48 PM »
I just ordered three thanks for the link,
If Max thinks their wrong... they must be nice, 
 I'll take my chances
Old and SLOW                   COG 11405
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2013, 09:26:39 PM »

;D :thumbs: :chugbeer:

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2013, 05:42:19 AM »

OK, next, put car tires on,  ride with no protective gear, blind everyone with high beams all the time, weave in and out of traffic at high speed and with no signaling, use the lowest octane gas you can find, never change the oil, lug the engine, tailgate, use only the rear brakes, paint your bike pink, and drive drunk..

You are such a rebel- I am impressed!!!   ::)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2013, 06:53:05 AM »
...never change the oil...

you mean dyno or synthetic?
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline Cuda

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
Someone find Max's MEDS and take away his keys :stirpot: :deadhorse: :yikes: :shoot: :pukeface: :loco: :rotflmao: :chugbeer:
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »
OK, next, put car tires on,  ride with no protective gear, blind everyone with high beams all the time, weave in and out of traffic at high speed and with no signaling, use the lowest octane gas you can find, never change the oil, lug the engine, tailgate, use only the rear brakes, paint your bike pink, and drive drunk..

You are such a rebel- I am impressed!!!   ::)

Do you tend to lean to the left side of things a bit Max?
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 04:38:53 PM »
Do you tend to lean to the left side of things a bit Max?

I have been accused of leaning right, but NEVER left before!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 04:29:41 AM »
I have been accused of leaning right, but NEVER left before!

If that right lean happens while you're on your C14, we know the cause of that.    ;)

Here's the cure.

[smg id=422]
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2013, 01:28:48 PM »
If that right lean happens while you're on your C14, we know the cause of that.    ;)

Here's the cure.

[smg id=422]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   :goodpost:

Offline Cuda

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2013, 01:42:28 PM »
" Max     * Freaking out for 20 minutes about my bike being broken before realizing that SOMEHOW the emergency kill switch got bumped.

* Not paying enough attention and parked pointed a bad way on an incline and nearly being stuck forever.

* Leaving on a trip, forgetting my wallet.

* Getting all "dressed" and start riding and then realize I am somehow not wearing gloves.

* Forget to check the traffic info before leaving and being stuck at the god damn tunnel for F****** ever.

* Drop the Concours from a completely dead stop with no wind, no slick on the ground, simply being tired from waiting at the damn tunnel and somehow lean over just a tad bit too much.... wham.

* Carry on a one sided conversation for at least 5 minutes before realizing my helmet is unplugged.

* Completely ignore the concept of weather and dress for extremely warm weather PLUS neglect to have any additional gear on the bike, then proceed to freeze my a** off.

* Use the added helmet lock and then realize I didn't bring those keys (and then after panicking, finally remembering that I put an emergency key in the glovebox)

* Let's not even talk about how ridiculously lost I have been near my house."

Max you need to have your Mother make a check list for you , then everytime you leave your house you will be prepared ,
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Pitful Perforamce ;)
At least you picked out the right color ... Atomic Silver... Keep Smiling

Serious now
I always to the pat down before walking out the door
Top left pen phone , keys, wallet, If needed fob , change ( my wife will steal it if left behind) ect. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:13:08 PM by Cuda »
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2013, 04:03:07 PM »
Max you need to have your Mother make a check list for you , then everytime you leave your house you will be prepared , Proper Planning Prevents Poor Pitful Perforamce ;)

I am somewhat OCD, so that usually helps to make sure I have everything, but often I have that nagging "I know I am forgetting something" feeling.    Seems to get worse as I get older....  At least I NEVER lose the FOB, since it is always in my zipped, interior, riding jacket pocket.  Yeesh, I guess that is a "pro Kipass" statement.

At least you picked out the right color ... Atomic Silver... Keep Smiling

Silver is the best!

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »
Cuda gets the the gold star for the search function.   :)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2013, 04:09:27 PM »
Cuda gets the the gold star for the search function.   :)

Indeed

Offline wroman

• 2012 C14
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
**************** Coming to a DMV near YOU *********************

Step right over here grandma and we gunna test yall's eye hand coordination with this here Wack-A-Mole game.  Are you familiar..............
I always wanted to be somebody......I guess I should have been more specific.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2013, 03:13:16 PM »

Step right over here grandma and we gunna test yall's eye hand coordination with this here Wack-A-Mole game.  Are you familiar..............

Whatever it takes!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 06:36:29 AM »

Wack all the moles and you get your license renewed and a cupie doll to boot!
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Pilgrim

• '12 Black
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2013, 03:39:39 PM »
"Wack all the moles and you get your license renewed and a cupie doll to boot! "

'Cow Pie Bingo' is more their speed.

Offline Cuda

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
Hey HEY DON'T pick on those old ladys at bingo , I worked many Bingo's in my fireman  day's
and many play more cards than you have fingers , how they keep up was beyond me.
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver