Riding > Rides and Stories

Memorial Day Weekend Ride -- Arkansas Twisties !!! Map of Route now attached.

(1/6) > >>

C14-Pilot:
Myself and 2 other C14 owners from the Little Rock area are planning a Memorial Day Weekend ride.
We plan to eat breakfast at the Cracker Barrell in Bryant on Saturday morning.
Then take 5 to 7 and ride north to Ola and then take 10 to Booneville, then follow 23 north to Eureka Springs via the pig trail.
We will spend the night in the Eureka Springs area on Saturday night.

Sunday We plan on heading over to Mtn Home, Push Mtn Rd, Mt View, then evetually make it back to Bryant late Sunday evening.

Anyone else interested in riding along just let us know.

Thanks,
c14-Pilot

Tactical_Mik:
I just did almost that exact route last weekend.  Of course it rained on me all day friday, but I still had fun.  I would think there should be some takers.  Great riding in Arkansas.

Excavator:
Arkansas Weather is looking great for the weekend..........Is it Saturday yet!  8)

Jeremy Mitchell:
Is there a time and location to meet on Sunday morning.  I would love to come down and ride for the day.  If I could meet you guys in Mountain Home that would work out great.

Excavator:

--- Quote from: Jeremy Mitchell on May 25, 2011, 07:14:42 PM ---Is there a time and location to meet on Sunday morning.  I would love to come down and ride for the day.  If I could meet you guys in Mountain Home that would work out great.

--- End quote ---

Not sure about the time but I will get with Henry or JP and see if we can come up with an estimate of when we'll make it to Mountain Home Sunday.

Glynn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version