Author Topic: SOLD 2013 for sale $7,200 OBO with over $7k in extras - LOADED  (Read 537 times)

Offline Smokeyzx

2013 Kawasaki Concours with 26,102 miles. Excellent bike. Most of my riding was with a sport touring group and it never disappointed. I know pulling a small trailer isn’t for everybody but everything for that can easily be taken off. It has a 4 pin and 6 pin pigtails. It’s wired for two sets of heated gear. Email me at: smokeyzx @ gmail.com. Zelle is preferred and cash is second. I do not want to part anything out. There is tread left on the front tire, not to the wear marks but the battery in the tire pressure sensor needs to be replaced. I priced it with that in mind. There’s also a scuff on the right side bag. I have the paint for it (bought it to paint the Givi Bag) but never got around to painting the side bag. I have tons of pics and dyno sheet on request. Please let me know if you have questions or want more pictures.

I'm just North of Denver, Colorado.

Extras worth over $7,000
Corbin Front and Rear heated seats w/ Ovalbac passenger backrest, painted smuggler trunk
Area P full system carbon fiber, tuned by MPH in Ohio HP 165  TQ 110
HeliBar with hydraulic extensions
Cruise control
Givi E55 with padded liner
Denray hitch with 4 pin and 6 pin pigtails. Can be hidden behind plate
Canyon Cages
Phil’s aluminum rack with custom rails to allow mount with ovalbac passenger backrest
V Stream Windshield
HID Headlights
Gerbing heated gear permanent mount
Front and custom rear fender extender
Radiator guard
Fuze block
Passenger foot peg lowering kit
hand guards
TechSpec tank protector
dual Stebel horns
Foot peg lowering brackets
90 degree valve stems
R&G Racing kickstand shoe
extra marine grade outlet mounted on dash
Shark Buddy
bearinged up shifter
Pinned bags, Volo Light, canister for extra fuel or whatever, practically new rear tire, pigtail for trickle charge, spare battery, color matched paint for the bike, ram ball mounts
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 10:28:21 AM by Smokeyzx »
Colorado
2013 Blue

Offline Smokeyzx

Re: 2013 for sale $7,500 obo with over $7k in extras - LOADED
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 12:01:20 PM »
more pics
Colorado
2013 Blue

Offline Smokeyzx

Re: 2013 for sale $7,500 obo with over $7k in extras - LOADED
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 03:14:43 PM »