Author Topic: Tell me why i should not get a GMC Sierra  (Read 7831 times)

Offline Kazairl

Re: Tell me why i should not get a GMC Sierra
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2012, 09:04:39 AM »
I'm a Dodge fan. The new Dodges are quite a nice improvement over their older trucks. But my stepdad has a Toyota Tundra CrewMax and it is a pretty sweet truck too.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. They are all good. Just pick the one that fits you the best.

Offline Jimmy Patriot

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2012, 09:29:47 AM »
I'm a Dodge fan. The new Dodges are quite a nice improvement over their older trucks. But my stepdad has a Toyota Tundra CrewMax and it is a pretty sweet truck too.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. They are all good. Just pick the one that fits you the best.

Anybody that ever got in my CrewMax and sat in the back seat was in awe of the amount of room back there. I had an ARE color matched hard toneau cover and that made the bed a huge waterproof trunk..My vote is still for the Tundra.
2009 C-14 ABS

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2012, 11:41:17 AM »
You would be surprised to hear where a lot of the steel used to make all these vehicles comes from....and it isn't from outside the country.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline roadPilot

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2012, 06:26:31 PM »
Quote from: roadpilot
The Ford F-150 is built in Dearborn, Michigan and Kansas City, Missouri.
And Mexico!

Which plant in Mexico is the F-150 assembled at, stevewfl?

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »
I bought my current Ford truck, 2001 F250 crewcab 4x4 w/V10 brand new in late 2000, it now has just over 60k miles (I know, I know, crazy low miles, but it's the curse of traveling for my job and driving lots of rental cars when I'm away, plus other driving/riding options when home). I haven't had any problems at all, and it pulls our heavy 5th wheel with ease up the hills going through the mountain ranges. This is my 3rd Ford truck and they've all been great, no complaints here at all.  :thumbs: