Author Topic: FS: Touring windshield, OEM Vented Windshield, 4XL textile jacket  (Read 562 times)

Offline Big Red

• Arena
After messing around with several windshields, I'm happy with what I've got. So, I'm selling an unknown brand touring windshield which was on the bike when I got it. Also for sale is an OEM vented windshield with silver vent trim and the bracketry and hardware. I may be missing a washer or two, but all the bolts are there. And lastly is a Bilt riding jacket, all season, textile, high air flow, with zip in liner for colder temps. I wore it for a season before the 5XL was available. The 4XL is only good to about 6'2" or 6'3". At 6'5" it was just too short. Freshly laundered, CE armor in shoulders and elbows, foam back pad. See pics below. I'd prefer local pickup as shipping costs are a little prohibitive, but if you're willing to shell out, I'll ship it. All prices are o.b.o.

Windshields $125 each, jacket $50.

Touring windshield:

OEM Vented:

2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline hank

Re: FS: Touring windshield, OEM Vented Windshield, 4XL textile jacket
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 07:35:27 PM »
I am interested in the windshield can you pm me the measurement top to bottom / side to side. Thanks

Offline Big Red

• Arena
Re: FS: Touring windshield, OEM Vented Windshield, 4XL textile jacket
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 09:07:22 PM »
Still available.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.