Author Topic: More absurdity from The Peoples Republic of Ill-inois Rolling papers OUTLAWED  (Read 8243 times)

Offline sherob

• Arena
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline ZG

• Arena
So not having a watermelon flavored blunt will keep me from smoking weed...............

Ummmmmm.......yeah.   ::)

Weed is illegal?!  :yikes:

:rotflmao:   

Offline sherob

• Arena
Rob

Offline mjrfd99

• Arena
So not having a watermelon flavored blunt will keep me from smoking weed...............

Ummmmmm.......yeah.   ::)

If ya have decent weed you don't need flavored papers.
Ghetto weed is nasty.

Offline Conrad

Ranting mode on

I usually don't enter in political debates of citizens of another Country and also this time I won't comment about this particular fact related to Illinois laws.
Anyway, I take this as an opportunity of how some US point of views and subsequent new laws can impact also life abroad.
This is well known: USA are the most powerful Country in the world, thus whatever they do has an impact on the rest of the planet.
But sometimes absurd actions have a "not requested" equally absurd impact on our lives out of the US.
When I mean "absurd" I mean generally considered such, abroad and in most of the US.

I'm not talking about foreign policy actions: that would be a huge topic of discussion! ;)

I'm talking, as an example, about the anti terrorism measures adopted by the US after Sept 11th 2001 that had a tremendous impact also on "US-not-related" activities.
Since that date:
- when taking a picture for the passport you need to stay EXACTLY in front of the camera, not smiling, showing both ears, with no expression on your face: that's sick! I want to express myself even on the passport and I don't beleive that I cannot be recognizable if I'm smiling!!!! I don't give a **** if this is needed for National (American...) security databases: I want to be free to pose the way I (reasonably) like for my documents. This is requested for ALL passports, even if I don't go to the US!!! (that's why I'm complaining...)

- when taking a plane you cannot carry more than 100 ml of liquids kept separately in a plastic bag. Do you really think that this will block a terror attack??? You can see heaps of water bottles, parfumes, cases that have capacity of just 110 ml perhaps with important medicines that are obtusely impounded by the officer to people who should read pages and pages of rules before boarding an airplane, like 75yo passengers or illiterates.... and this not only for the flights to US!

- also the body scanners: they are planning to introduce them not only for flights to the US but also for the others. So we'll give money to manufacturers of a potentially dangerous X-ray scope only because some histerical super maniacal obsessed for security decided so...  >:(

You very well know that those measures are completely useless to a "true" terrositic organization, thus is only demagogy.

The Illinois laws have obviously only a local impact but are a sign of what can happen if those politician, democratically, could get a stronger power in the USA and, consequently, in the World.

I'm scared of that and, frankly, pissed off!
 >:(

Ranting mode off

Dude! Take a hit off of this weed flavored joint, it'll show you where you're at. It's from Willie's private stash, so you KNOW it's the good stuff man!

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Picture taken right before Texas state police stopped the bus.  :'(

Offline Conrad

I'm sure that Willie just gave Snoop Dog (aka Snoop Lion LMAO) a call for a resupply. Besides, that was just enough for a good morning buzz.   8)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
If ya have decent weed you don't need flavored papers.
Ghetto weed is nasty.

True that.

Not that I have ever partaken in the smokage   ;) , but I hear that Northern Lights and Ice will blow your mind!

Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline ZG

• Arena
True that.

Not that I have ever partaken in the smokage   ;) , but I hear that Northern Lights and Ice will blow your mind!

;D :-X

Offline sherob

• Arena
G13... it's a legend... as I've been told.   8)
Rob

Offline Conrad

Bruce Banner     :thumbs:

Offline Cholla

• Arena
Bio Willie isn't just green Diesel fuel....
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
maybe that douchbag (Gov. Pat Quinn) ought to really send a messege to all dopers by outlawing:
apples, tin foil, aluminum soda cans, cardboard toilet paper rolls, soda straws, ....and any u.s. paper currency that can be rolled up to simulate a device for nasally ingesting cocain....(even tho that is illeagal already, just as is the reefer....)

yah, man.....
"for $400 i got Jerry Garcia in a pouch man......"
 8) :rotflmao: :stirpot: :thumbs:

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline sherob

• Arena
You can do the Omicron/Atmos route... Nothing touches oils!  Stay away from Atmos cartridges, the battery is better than Omicron though... Or get the one off Amazon for cheap called VaporX XL (was running clearance for $35 a few months back).  All use same 510 connections for the cartridges.  Get a kit to refill the Omicron carts with oils or wax... google it.

That was a great article I just read that had all that timely info in it.  8)
Rob

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Huh?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline sherob

• Arena
Hash... BHO, ear wax, hash oil.  I think that's the terms.   :)
Rob

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Hash... BHO, ear wax, hash oil.  I think that's the terms.   :)
sherob, all well and good unless you live in one of these 19th century police states.  >:(

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899

yah, man.....
"for $400 i got Jerry Garcia in a pouch man......"
 8) :rotflmao: :stirpot: :thumbs:

"You bought a used dog?"

"Kill, Killer, Kill!"
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.