Author Topic: What are You Eating & Drinking Now ?  (Read 3108 times)

Offline Charlie747

What are You Eating & Drinking Now ?
« on: January 21, 2014, 12:32:35 PM »
OK so after reading, watching, listening we move on to mastication

We Brit's like our comfort food so this is an example of the start of a good weekend. Called the full English or the full Monty (from the fact that Field Marshall Montgomery was said to start each and every day with it) or a fry-up

English Fried Breakfast Full Monty egg bacon beans black pudding sausage fried slice mushrooms

Serve with Door steps of fresh bread and butter Toast and Marmalade washed down with mug of tea or coffee   :thumbs: :chugbeer:

Black Pudding is good to eat................just don't watch what goes into it  :rotflmao:

How It's Made - Black Pudding

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: What are You Eating & Drinking Now ?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 12:54:44 PM »
Outstanding- I never knew where that expression came from! I did not even know it was English in origin- thanks for posting that.

As to the black sausage, it makes me remember listening to a Yank ask a Limey "What is it you people do with the part of the animal we call 'meat'?"  :rotflmao:  Don't do organs myself (easy boys!) or blood products. I could lose a LOT of weight on the ole' 'Steak and Kidney pie' rations. <shudders>

There is an old expression here (US) that goes something like this: 'Laws and sausages: you might like the final product but by God you don't want to watch either of them being made!'

I am drinking coffee, not eating anything.

Brian

OK so after reading, watching, listening we move on to mastication

We Brit's like our comfort food so this is an example of the start of a good weekend. Called the full English or the full Monty (from the fact that Field Marshall Montgomery was said to start each and every day with it) or a fry-up

Serve with Door steps of fresh bread and butter Toast and Marmalade washed down with mug of tea or coffee   :thumbs: :chugbeer:

Black Pudding is good to eat................just don't watch what goes into it  :rotflmao:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »
Tea..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline kwakrider

• Black- 2009
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 03:24:14 AM »
38 degrees celcius here right now...also an ice cold Carling Black Label!!! Maybe more than one... ;)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 05:12:26 AM »
Coffee
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 05:24:24 AM »
...and donuts.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 09:09:51 AM »
Since I'm at work right now, coffee out of this mug.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Strawboss50/poopmug.jpg
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 09:34:02 AM »
Coffee and I just had some maple breakfast sausage with 2 eggs over easy and an English muffin.

But this video is definitely the breakfast of champions! :P

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 12:22:13 PM »
Since I'm at work right now, coffee out of this mug.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Strawboss50/poopmug.jpg

Red hot chilli I know from 1st hand experience can lead to an iced toilet roll from the freezer situation but...............................................Man you must keep the best coffee for yourselves lol

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
38 degrees celcius here right now...also an ice cold Carling Black Label!!! Maybe more than one... ;)

Empathy my friend...........some things just have to be done