Author Topic: KIPASS: Its not only for Kawasaki's!  (Read 19679 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: KIPASS: Its not only for Kawasaki's!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 10:30:52 PM »
Kirby!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
I saw this critter struggling for its life and thought "if it only had KIPASS, it'd be weaving that web into a gangsta' bandanna and choking the spider to death with it. but with no KiPass it will certainly be eaten!"

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »
And now we know NASA uses KIPASS:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »
And now we know NASA uses KIPASS:

WOW thanks for the positive news

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 08:33:37 PM »
KiPass protects the bike against thieves, bad weather and all kinds of rodents.

That rat thing is just plain gross
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 06:10:09 PM »
He's not so bad after you get used to him. He also looks better after a couple of drinks....

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline koval68

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 08:07:08 PM »
Oh! What a girl!   :)

Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »
KiPass will be bringing us much needed rain today!

YoDoc

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »
How can KiPass help my C10?

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 01:41:58 PM »
How can KiPass help my C10?

hmmmm well if you purchase a new KiPass, it will turn your C10 into a C14

YoDoc

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »

LOL... I walked into that one.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 02:20:41 PM »
Aren't you going to tell him about the fuel tank filling by itself overnight too? Oh wait, are you just going to introduce him to KiPass one marvelous step at a time?

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline crashdb

• 2010 C14
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 03:20:39 PM »
Absolutely!  KiPass is not just for Kawasakis!  How is that, you say?  Well lemme tell you.

I picked up my new VW a week ago.  Now VW had become jealous of Kawasaki's technological gadgetry and decided to implement they're own version.  I believe it's called "NocrAnk."  I was all happy with it because KiPass has provided me with many miles of key-free bliss.  I had no doubt that the VW would do the same.  The key stays in the pocket just like KiPass and you just press the buttons and the car unlocks, locks and starts.  But it seems that Kirby may've been working part-time at the VW factory the day my car was made.  On the third day of ownership I pressed the button and nothing.  Unable to find a rock of suitable size close-by I figured the Fonz method of repair would work.  Nope.  Cussing?  Nope. 

Finally, a tow truck had to be called.  Luckily, it was fixed quickly and I'm on my way to being stuck at better places.  Like locales with no cell service or people with front teeth.  I can't wait!   ;D
I feel like a new person!

Offline Kirby

• I ride up front and look through the hole.
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 03:38:31 PM »
Wow doggie, that isn't KiPass, it must be VoPass or some such imitator. Genuine KiPass doesn't fail and I don't work on anything else. So you, your rock and your cage all have to go somewhere else to complain.

One other thought though, did you have all your fobs in your pants at the same time? Maybe you grabbed the wrong fob? If your pulse went way up that might have been the problem all along. Your humans and your pants trouble.

Kirby

Absolutely!  KiPass is not just for Kawasakis!  How is that, you say?  Well lemme tell you.

I picked up my new VW a week ago.  Now VW had become jealous of Kawasaki's technological gadgetry and decided to implement they're own version.  I believe it's called "NocrAnk."  I was all happy with it because KiPass has provided me with many miles of key-free bliss.  I had no doubt that the VW would do the same.  The key stays in the pocket just like KiPass and you just press the buttons and the car unlocks, locks and starts.  But it seems that Kirby may've been working part-time at the VW factory the day my car was made.  On the third day of ownership I pressed the button and nothing.  Unable to find a rock of suitable size close-by I figured the Fonz method of repair would work.  Nope.  Cussing?  Nope. 

Finally, a tow truck had to be called.  Luckily, it was fixed quickly and I'm on my way to being stuck at better places.  Like locales with no cell service or people with front teeth.  I can't wait!   ;D
Member: Dead Rodent's Riders
President: KiPass Lover's Society

Offline crashdb

• 2010 C14
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 03:41:30 PM »
Who wears pants?  So overrated!

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 03:50:43 PM »
TMI. Way, way TMI.

But if you don't wear pants, doesn't your fob rest on the bike's seat?

Brian

Who wears pants?  So overrated!

YoDoc

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »
I only wear them when I absolutely have to, like in McDonald's.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »
According to the sign, pants are optional. It is a shirt and shoes that they seem to insist on.

Brian

I only wear them when I absolutely have to, like in McDonald's.

Offline crashdb

• 2010 C14
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 04:17:09 PM »
TMI. Way, way TMI.

But if you don't wear pants, doesn't your fob rest on the bike's seat?

Brian

Close.