Author Topic: fi waring 62  (Read 2189 times)

Offline greeni

fi waring 62
« on: October 22, 2012, 12:06:49 AM »
After 2years of riding with out secondary files it give up on me recently  showing warning FI erro code 62 which is Sub tps. try adjusting tps(follow the service manual book with a multimeter) but it still get the rattling sound on the left side .when back to an kawasaki  agent to get  it check they claim is the tps that is faulty..best part of  it kawasaki doest sell the tps  itself they come with the whole throtter bodies$$$...any one got any ideal how  can i bypass it or how can i fix it.  .or am i missing something tks.
Asian yes!!! China man. NO!!

Son of Pappy

Re: fi waring 62
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »
Pick up a set of ZX14 TBs.  If you liked the flyectomy you'll love the ZX14 TBs.  Easy to find on Ebay for a reasonable price.  I would recomend an exhaust upgrade to take full advantage of the setup and an auto tune to keep things in check.

Offline greeni

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »
Son of pappy...what do u need to get beside the whole set of the zx14 tbs?...currently i am running on a leo vince slip on,running on..japanese fuel controler(ICON)..thanks

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 03:56:25 AM »
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 08:22:22 AM »
Son of pappy...what do u need to get beside the whole set of the zx14 tbs?...currently i am running on a leo vince slip on,running on..japanese fuel controler(ICON)..thanks
Heres a link that should help you out.
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=6241.0

Offline greeni

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 10:24:35 AM »
Thanks alot guys