Author Topic: cam sensor o rings....  (Read 2680 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
cam sensor o rings....
« on: June 06, 2016, 06:33:13 PM »
I'm done.... totally..
I passed this onto Gary, at Murph's, you all can buy them from him from this point on..
he is my trusted friend, and personally has great business ethics... please buy from him...

now.... why you ask?

because I am sick and tired, dealing with emails and people, expecting me to jump up, drive 10 miles each day, and send them 2 o rings for $1 for absolutly negatige profit.. and then, biotch at me, and give me dates they say that they sent their buck, and when I get the envelope, see the post date, or the fact there was no postage on the envelope,or even to the extent, no $1 bill...

I find it more often happens from people not aware of my COG contributions, or even holding a COG membership...nnothing lost.

if I sent 1 out of 10, of the emails I found not acceptable, a lot of tail tucking would occur.

god bless you Gary, I say set the price a bit higher, I know how much Kaw wants for an o rkng that does not seal, tuba ones you have now, the ones I told you to sell, do work...
for those of you that diss'd me... pound it.
you got something for basically nothing..

ride safely, and may your bike be leak free...
oh, call Fred for technkcal advice, I think he's sleeping... haven't heard a peep....but buy my videos...nice :-[

before the site crash, way back, I had been giving advice, and doing calls and cures, to a point where my "post "status was right at the top, I don't play post whore.... I try to help, and this was my intent for supplying rings for an issue, that still occurs..

meh
ride on.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline PH14

Re: cam sensor o rings....
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:07:49 PM »
Don't blame you a bit.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 04:52:15 AM »
+1
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline kwakrider

• Black- 2009
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 06:01:07 AM »