Author Topic: Romney/Ryan 2012 Let the games begin.  (Read 7052 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
Re: Romney/Ryan 2012 Let the games begin.
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »
I had a really awful experience with Mr Romney during the 2002 Olympics... Consider your options carefully.

Lets see, OBAMA :loco:...ROMNEY :thumbs:. I'll take Romney.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 03:44:44 PM »
I pick none of the above as their ultimate goal is the same.
Good luck with that.

Offline pasini510

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2012, 04:02:57 PM »
Things are not the greastest right now but if you think putting a President in that hides his personal tax record and really cares about top three percent then vote Rep.
As the saying goes. "Romney is not the answer ,He is the problem "
Andre

Excavator

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2012, 04:44:33 PM »
Things are not the greastest right now but if you think putting a President in that hides his personal tax record and really cares about top three percent then vote Rep.

I'm sure this is heading for the Arena. When will we learn who BHO really is?  Why was $millions spent to "hide" his college records?  When will we learn where all his 2008 campaign contributions came from (foreign and domestic)? If Obama cares so much for the poor, why does his brother still live in a tiny hut in Kenya?
Obama does not care about the middle and lower class, he only want's to take from those who find success and redistribute their hard earned money to secure as large a voting block as possible.

Romney is a rich dude and if he used every possible, legal loophole to pay less taxes then I am fine with that.
Two years of returns is enough.

Obama must go, he is the biggest failure in American political history. "Government is not the answer, government is the problem".

Offline Bert

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »
I know who BHO is, he's your President for the next 4 years.  Then he'll help elect our first woman President.   Hillary.  ;)

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
Show proof Romney paid no taxes. He already released the past two years. We do have proof much of bhos cronies didn't pay their taxes. Reid hasn't shown any proof about his allegations and won't because he can't. After all according to the dems it is not about proof, its the seriousness of the charge.
How about bho releasing college transcripts and hid b/c? Or what about his ss #?
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2012, 05:01:33 PM »
I'm sure this is heading for the Arena.

Depends on how it goes....I hope not, though.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »
Things are not the greastest right now but if you think putting a President in that hides his  personal tax record and really cares about top three percent then vote Rep.

Let's see yours. Post a pdf so we can all see what's none of our business.

Offline blue14

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »
Only in Kenya.....
2010 C14, 2007 ZX14,  2004 KTM 300SXC

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
I'm pretty sure he'll carry Utah anyway.....lol! It's the same when I lived in OK. I voted in '08 for McCain/Palen. And I'm proud to say that we were the only state in the Union where Obama didn't win a single county! ;)
But now that I live in PA, it feels like my vote really means something!

I'm not a Utah resident but you are correct, Romney will carry Utah, based on a single factor.

Offline okxd45

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 08:59:28 PM »
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline okxd45

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 09:03:17 PM »
Yes it does.....Your vote means the world to all of us in non swing states. Thank You.

No prob.....lol!  I've got my wife registering to vote as we speak. And my daughter has already registered. 8)
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)