Author Topic: Bluetooth Helmets?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline oldsmoboat

Bluetooth Helmets?
« on: July 06, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
Anyone have a Bluetooth helmet?
I have the Oneal Tirade and it's a hunk of junk.  I bought it from Cyclegear and they want to swap it out with something else as they have had nothing but problems with them. 
They suggested a separate system like the chatterbox but they look like they require an open face helmet and we wear full face.

Offline Boonedawg

• Arena
    • Jet Associates East
Re: Bluetooth Helmets?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »
Sena SMH10 ---It's all you need!  THE BEST I'VE USED hands down, awesome reviews....

Offline Y0ssarian

• Arena
  • 97% chance of being hit by a piano
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 01:52:36 PM »
Sena SMH10 ---It's all you need!  THE BEST I'VE USED hands down, awesome reviews....

+1
The words of the prophets are written on the cylinder walls.

Offline Awaz

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »
Agree to above posters. Sena SMH10. Been using it for quite a few months now and really cannot do without it.
2016 Ducati Scrambler
2008 C14

Offline BackInTheSaddle

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 01:55:14 PM »
I have been using the Scala G4 and like it with my Zumo/XM/Cell phone.  Sound isn't the best for music, at low volumes anyway, but the phone and nav commands are clear as a bell.  It works with an open face and even works with my full face using the microphone boom.  I think both the Sena and the Scala offer a wired mic that can go in the chin area if the boom won't contort sufficiently.  Both systems have been rated as the best currently available by magazines.
Don, Apple Valley, MN
2008 C-14 ABS, AeroFlow Tall, Murph's risers with wedges, Buell pegs, Zumo 590, lowered pegs, Russell Day-Long
Previous bikes 2001 Kawi C10 (RIP), and 1981 Honda CB650
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/DonaldHollinger/MOTO/Map_zpse09bb1e5