Author Topic: Stock tires  (Read 8011 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Stock tires
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 05:11:00 PM »
She is not fat! She's big boned...

Or do you mean she is "fluffy"  (I have no idea where that got started, but it is pretty ridiculous)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 08:22:42 PM »
Or do you mean she is "fluffy"  (I have no idea where that got started, but it is pretty ridiculous)

Let's face it- The C-14 is a big ass bike that likes to boogie.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:41 PM »
Just like women, there's a big difference between a big ass bike and a bike with a big ass. Just sayin'....
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline ShadowJack

• Weirdo Freak
    • Motorcycle Touring
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 11:21:38 AM »
People tell me the 'busa is a big-assed bike as well so maybe the C14 is the right bike for me :D

Offline C14lvr

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 05:37:50 PM »
The 55 aspect ratio gives the bike the proper tire height for accurate speedometer readings along with a sharper turn-in response, and it holds a curve like on rails which is very useful in the sweepers. The 50 series rear always wants to stand up straight in curves and need constant corrections which to me is very unnerving.  With a bike as heavy as the C-14 the 55 rear makes "dancing with the fat lady" easier IMHO.

I totally "concur"...lol.  ;D
2011 C14 ABS black w/red/yellow, B.D.F lofuel W.E.,SSD h/g's,
2" setback risers, Phil's wedges/rear rack,K Gel-seat, Rostra CC, AST tourpegs, techspec, 2"droppegs, 4"droppass pegs, Fuzeblock,  7"Garmin, fenda ext, LED tag plate, Ip5S Ram mt, TMeister, Mirror LED t/s, Bestem TBox, CB HDUT w/s, TRex front/CC bag, Wolo Badboy, Tailbrights, Scala G9X, Scorpion EXO1200 Jag, PR4GT's55's, 55W Qz Dr