Author Topic: New! GoPro HD video recording at 360 ° longitudinal always 90° vertical (on the  (Read 221639 times)

Offline MGvaleri

Shooting video with gyroscopic shots while at 90 °.
Powered KIT components GoPro modified by me.

http://youtu.be/ZvDWogvMpI0

MGvalerio. 8)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:46:46 PM by MGvaleri »
Centauro ancora a  60 anni,..che non finisca mai!!!

Offline MGvaleri

GoPro HD hanging to the hilt. :rotflmao:

http://youtu.be/nZMmiJzOQIE

MGvalerio. 8)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
It's funny to see so many tiny cars!  I wish it were like that here.  Here it is maybe 50% HUGE, wasteful SUV's and 20% HUGE pickup trucks, 20% huge cars, and maybe 10% small/tiny cars (if that).

You have a small antenna on your top box?
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline MGvaleri

La GoPro HD col suo guscio protettivo così fatto permette innumerevoli postazioni di ripresa,sia con i suoi accessori o con un bullone di 5mm.

Sul top box, si ho una piccola antenna radio,molto comoda per sollevare il coperchio del top box Kawasaki 47 litri.

MGvalerio. :)

Offline ugocon

Nice video Valerio.
Only the visual is too frequently spoiled by your....

....BIGFOOT!!!   :rotflmao:

Stand out from the crowd: do not buy a BMW !!!

Offline MGvaleri

Nice video Valerio.
Only the visual is too frequently spoiled by your....

....BIGFOOT!!!   :rotflmao:

:hail:Ugocon da giovane!!!  :hail:L'uomo che non deve chiedere mai!!!

MGvalerio. :finger_fing11:

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
La GoPro HD col suo guscio protettivo così fatto permette innumerevoli postazioni di ripresa,sia con i suoi accessori o con un bullone di 5mm.

Sul top box, si ho una piccola antenna radio,molto comoda per sollevare il coperchio del top box Kawasaki 47 litri.

?

Some kind of piccolo (small?) radio antenna...  of course all antennas are for radios of one type or other...  FM?  CB?  Cell?  Alarm?
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline PlaynInPeoria

Go Pro
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 05:51:19 AM »
From Google Translate:

The GoPro HD with its protective shell that allows so many stations recovery, both with its accessories or with a 5mm bolt.

On top boxes, you have a small radio antenna, very convenient to lift the lid of the top box Kawasaki 47 liters

So maybe it's just there to lift the lid?
2012 "root beer" C14 - unlinked brakes, reflash, LED headlights, Walmart orange city lights, LOUD horn, Laam seat, radar detector for ahem, reasons.
2013 Aprilia Tuono, 2009 CRF-150F

Offline ugocon

Re: Go Pro
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 05:55:58 AM »
From Google Translate:

The GoPro HD with its protective shell that allows so many stations recovery, both with its accessories or with a 5mm bolt.

On top boxes, you have a small radio antenna, very convenient to lift the lid of the top box Kawasaki 47 liters

So maybe it's just there to lift the lid?

I think it's for the FM radio Valerio mounted: yep, he also has a radio like a Goldwing!  :D

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
I've always wanted a closer view of the roadkill that I miss.  This is perfect.   ;)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MGvaleri

?

Some kind of piccolo (small?) radio antenna...  of course all antennas are for radios of one type or other...  FM?  CB?  Cell?  Alarm?

http://youtu.be/A2SG2stgxD4
I think it's for the FM radio Valerio mounted: yep, he also has a radio like a Goldwing!  :D
http://youtu.be/m-wHeDgD94k
MGvalerio. 8)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 04:22:56 PM »
I think it's for the FM radio Valerio mounted

"Radio" is so horrible here I can't imagine ever wanting to listen to it.  Nothing but extremely long and loud and annoying an repetitive and insulting commercials combined with poor music selection and poor audio quality.

I don't think I have listened to FM "radio" in maybe 20 years now except when in someone else's car (and then it is like, UG).

Offline ugocon

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 01:58:41 AM »
"Radio" is so horrible here I can't imagine ever wanting to listen to it.  Nothing but extremely long and loud and annoying an repetitive and insulting commercials combined with poor music selection and poor audio quality.

I don't think I have listened to FM "radio" in maybe 20 years now except when in someone else's car (and then it is like, UG).

I agree with you: when I drive my car I try to listen to the radio, just for music, any music, but it's hard to find it, only commercials or useless debates or stupid people doing prank calls or similar...
Unfortunately the same is for TV.
I just subscribed to Sky TV (Satellite by Murdoch) and despite the fairly high monthly fee, when zapping  among the many channels for about 50% of the times (not exaggerating...) I find commercials!
And commercials last almost 5 minutes every time (commercials plus trailers of upcoming broadcasts).
I supposed that since the high fee  this would have been ads-free, but they make profit twice: from the fees and from the ads!
Bah!
 >:(

Offline MGvaleri

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:46:48 AM by MGvaleri »