Author Topic: Paris..  (Read 6064 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Paris..
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »

Reason I ask is; (if they were not involved) why would ISIS attach them?
What am I missing? Why were they the target?

Ride safe, Ted
France has some long term problems with muslim ghetto no-go areas.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 06:16:41 PM »
Reason I ask is; (if they were not involved) why would ISIS attach them?
What am I missing? Why were they the target?

Ride safe, Ted

France has supported many UN actions and some of the US actions, also.  But I am no historian.  Why attack them?  Because they are still "the West" and largely Christian.

None of the major religion's "proper modern" ideologies support murder and killing (Christian, Judaism, Muslim, Buddhism, and Hinduism).  It usually comes down to ridiculous/poor/bad/insane interpretation and sects which are more about politics, power, control, racism, sexism, and xenophobia.  Important to note that the number of people killed in the name of Christianity is appalling, it is just not recent.  That said, there is no question that Muslims have the most radical sects, by far.  But it is interesting to see large groups of generally peaceful and tolerant Muslisms all over the world, just not so much in the Middle East.

Will there ever be a peaceful resolution in the Middle East?  My prediction is no, unfortunately :(  I just hope when the S hits the fan, it doesn't trigger a devastating world war with weapons and carnage the like the world has never really seen.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 06:30:35 PM »
When a suicide bomber gets a nuke from Iran whose house is going first?

Regardless of the negotiated deal with Iran (or give-a-way if you prefer), I still think that it will come from Pakistan (source:stolen or military Jihadist sympathizer) or perhaps even Russia (source:black market Russia, perhaps Russian Mafia in the military, not officially by the government)

Whose house is first?..I don't know the owner, but I'll bet the first house is in Tel Aviv quickly followed by thousands of his neighbors.

Offline Richard. Wales UK

• 2010 1400 GTR trike.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2015, 12:51:17 PM »
This isn't an attack on France, its an attack on the whole of the civilised World.
They attacked a concert where an American group was playing, and a stadium where Germany were playing, all in a city which is very multinational, you can bet none of this was coincidental.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 01:25:37 PM »
You're right, Richard. A very definite FTW statement.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 09:37:44 AM »
This isn't an attack on France, its an attack on the whole of the civilised World.
They attacked a concert where an American group was playing, and a stadium where Germany were playing, all in a city which is very multinational, you can bet none of this was coincidental.

+1  :thumbs: I only hope Europe wakes up and starts to curtail the current invasion. It sounds like France is doing that. I hope we do too but I'm not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 10:35:10 AM by Rhino »

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 10:14:29 AM »
if they only had reasonable gun control this wouldn't have happened.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
if they only had reasonable gun control this wouldn't have happened.

That and carbon tax because as you know, global warming caused this.