Author Topic: Paris..  (Read 6065 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Paris..
« on: November 13, 2015, 04:48:46 PM »
Stay safe my friends and hope something wicked does not come this way soon...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Paris..
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:36:49 PM »
Unless this country's mindset changes I'm afraid it's inevitable. I could always be wrong.  8)

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
Coming soon to a country city near you.....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline Richard. Wales UK

• 2010 1400 GTR trike.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 06:43:52 PM »
Nous sommes avec vous.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 07:24:10 PM »
Unless this country's mindset changes I'm afraid it's inevitable. I could always be wrong.  8)

I hope you are but I'm thinking not...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Leo

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 08:17:56 AM »
Even this morning there were a couple of babbling women on tv talking about how nice islamists are.  Our government has been feeding us "they really want to be friends"  "if you play nice with them, they will play nice with us"   "a billion of them didn't try to kill you today"  "it is only a few, the rest love you"

France has hosted them for decades.  They have supported the welfare sucking, unproductive immigrants for decades.   They have endured havid in their cities to prove how nice liberal thinking Frenchmen are.   How did that work out for them?

There is NO possible compromise with a people who is willing to die to kill you just because you are not like them.  Period.  You cannot judge the intentions and motivations of islamists through the lens of the liberal mindset.  You will always be disappointed, if not killed. 

Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 08:29:00 AM »
There are extremists on all sides and religions.  Condemning a majority for the actions of a few doesn't make any sense to me.  With that being said, however, I would wipe out the extremists without any prisoners taken.  We have the means, we just need to do it.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 09:15:49 AM »
Why is it incumbent on me to sort out which of the followers of the peaceful religion of islam want to kill me and which do not. Self preservation dictates that all be held in suspicion until they prove to me they're intentions are harmless. Stranger and enemy are the same words. If this makes me a racist, bigot, xenophobe so be it. I can live with that.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 09:45:16 AM »
Same could be said of us Christians, Gary.  And this is one of the reasons we have so much strife.  Ok, let's get rid of all of the people with green shirts.  We wear blue so we're ok.  While we're at it, let's get rid of all the BMW riders, then the Yamaha people, and then Suzuki riders.  All of us Kwacker people are A-OK.  If all the muslim countries in the world declared war on Christians then I could see your point, but that hasn't happened and I don't see that happening.  They're as much scared of these terrorists as we are.  In fact, I bet a good deal of intelligence comes from them.   We need to root out the bad guys with extreme prejudice.  Not the mamby pamby way we're doing it now.

I would have never gone into Iraq in the first place.  The first time they would have targeted radar on our aircraft I would have flattened one of their military installations and then on and on.  I'm a bit like LeMay....we have the weapons and the military to do the job right.   And we don't have to do it by removing an entire religion.  We just have to do it and get it done.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 10:16:46 AM »
I don't see the Pope or the Baptist Leadership Council calling for the death of non-believers. Until the muslim world at large rises up to oppose the so-called radical elements, including the mullahs (you know...their spiritual leaders) I will make no distinction. We, western civilization, cannot change their beliefs we can only kill them. This has been going on since the beginning of islam. Do you think any of your muslim neighbors is going to throw themselves on a grenade to save your christian backside? This latest invasion of muslims from Syria is going to cost Germany and Europe dearly. It has already begun. tick tock tick tock tick tock

Offline Leo

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 11:04:31 AM »
religion is a smoke screen.  While they have an appearance of religion, it is really an ideology.  It is based on killing everyone that does not think  like them and follow their rules.   It started when a trouble maker they call their prophet was kicked out of Mecca.   He was allowed peaceable sanctuary in a hebrew populated city called Medina.  After about 5 years he had amassed enough followers to overthrow and destroy Medina, murdering the innocent.   That has been the modus operendi ever since.  (at least when they are not fighting each other)  The two biggest sects have been at battle since the death of their prophet, over if the successsor should be bloodline or qualification. 

We are not talking about Catholics and Methodists, Not even seperating the 7th day adventists who worship on Saturday instead of Sunday.   We are talking about an ideology that is bent on detroying everyone but them, and they are proud to die for the cause.  read their book, I have.  World religions is a well studied course and both secular and religious colleges.  Attend some classes.

Look at the damage 3.2 million nazi people did.   islam could loose 3.2 million and never notice they are gone. 

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 11:09:02 AM »
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.. 

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 11:13:58 AM »
carry on then....

Offline Leo

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 11:15:33 AM »
I don't have a beef with you personally.  I know of no one that looks deeper into the subject that does not change their mind.  Right now I am praying to the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for our country and families, as well as the innocents in Europe

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 11:20:27 AM »
When a suicide bomber gets a nuke from Iran whose house is going first?

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 11:30:28 AM »
As a devout atheist, I am always amazed at the number of people who want to kill others in the name of God, because their god has a different name.

Or is it just that homicidal maniacs hide behind religion to further their own agenda?
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 11:55:42 AM »
I'm thinking the latter...

When a suicide bomber gets a nuke from Iran whose house is going first?

That's the scary part.  I don't trust Iranian government / religious leaders any further than I can throw them..  A nuke is an objective weapon.  It cares not who you are when it goes off.  I'm kinda hoping Israel will nuke/attack them at some point.

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 04:52:11 PM »
Before we go any farther, can someone update me. Did France help us in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Kuwait, other?
I'm not bad mouthing France. Just checking my memory.
  I was thinking they did not, and actually demonstrated against the Coalition. (I may be in error)
  I do know that they refused to even let any US planes fly over France when we first bombed Libya.
    (I know this because I was in a US Transport the day before, and we were told to fly around)

Reason I ask is; (if they were not involved) why would ISIS attach them?
What am I missing? Why were they the target?

Ride safe, Ted

Offline SapperLdr

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 05:08:18 PM »
religion is a smoke screen.  While they have an appearance of religion, it is really an ideology.  It is based on killing everyone that does not think  like them and follow their rules.   It started when a trouble maker they call their prophet was kicked out of Mecca.   He was allowed peaceable sanctuary in a hebrew populated city called Medina.  After about 5 years he had amassed enough followers to overthrow and destroy Medina, murdering the innocent.   That has been the modus operendi ever since.  (at least when they are not fighting each other)  The two biggest sects have been at battle since the death of their prophet, over if the successsor should be bloodline or qualification. 

We are not talking about Catholics and Methodists, Not even seperating the 7th day adventists who worship on Saturday instead of Sunday.   We are talking about an ideology that is bent on detroying everyone but them, and they are proud to die for the cause.  read their book, I have.  World religions is a well studied course and both secular and religious colleges.  Attend some classes.

Look at the damage 3.2 million nazi people did.   islam could loose 3.2 million and never notice they are gone.

I agree with your thoughts. It quit being about religion many many years ago.
Living the dream in Arizona.

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »
Before we go any farther, can someone update me. Did France help us in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Kuwait, other? ...

Iraq war (Current)
On 19 September 2014, the French Air Force used its Rafale jets to conduct airstrikes on ISIL targets in Mosul. The airstrikes were approved by French President François Hollande, which indicated that France was committed to fighting ISIL using air power alongside the United States. Hollande mentioned that no ground troops would be used in the conflict.

Afganastan (2001-Current)
The total French forces deployed on the theatre of operations, including Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kirghizstan and the Indian Ocean, amounts to 30,000 men. 23,200 have served in Afghanistan itself.
As well as modest air support based out of Kandahar

Gulf War
The second largest European contingent was from France, which committed 18,000 troops.

Google is your friend.

Rick

Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org