Author Topic: MCEnterprise Guards - GOING, GOING........GONE! DONE! FINISHED!  (Read 86913 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Re: MCEnterprise Guards - MAXIMUM DISCOUNT RIGHT NOW! 2 MORE DAYS...
« Reply #220 on: March 22, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »
How many amps would it draw to heat the towel hangers?

I bet that dude from Italy has already done it...  ;) :-X

MGvalerio

Re: MCEnterprise Guards - MAXIMUM DISCOUNT RIGHT NOW! 2 MORE DAYS...
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2012, 12:20:48 AM »

I bet that dude from Italy has already done it...  ;) :-X

Grazie per il tizio..  >:(  .. ;) ...sono anni luce avanti in KIT per il Concours 14....se fate mente locale dovreste non dimenticare chi vi ha fatto conoscere (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((L'AMERICA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ;D

Thanks to the guy .. are light years ahead ..... KIT for Concours 14 .... if you make a mental you should not forget who made ​​you know (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((AMERICA))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))

MGvalerio. 8)

Offline Zulu

Re: MCEnterprise Guards - MAXIMUM DISCOUNT RIGHT NOW! LAST DAY!!!!!
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
Ordered both  sets yesterday. Thank-you for setting up  this group buy .

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2012, 02:43:10 PM »
OK, I give up!  I will just go with the chrome/silver.

So I call and they are closed today!   I Emailed a request for an order, but I guess it is not official until they get payment info (which I will not send in Email, and there is no secure website ordering).
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline IRULE

• How sweet it is...
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2012, 03:46:05 PM »

So I call and they are closed today!   I Emailed a request for an order, but I guess it is not official until they get payment info (which I will not send in Email, and there is no secure website ordering).

Maxtog, I'm glad you made up your mind.  I know Ryan will get back to asap.  I think you are the last order!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR A GREAT SUCCESS ON THIS GROUP-BUY!  SPECIAL THANKS TO RYAN AND MCENTERPRISES FOR MAKING THIS HAPPENED!  CHEERS!
2009 Black Kawasaki Concours 14
2009 Red Buell 1125CR
1978 Triumph Bonneville

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2012, 07:55:56 PM »

Don't worry, buddy. I wouldn't screw you over like that! As long as you emailed your request in today then you're fine. Ill call you on Monday for your credit card info. You didn't miss out!  ;D
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2012, 09:36:15 PM »
THANKS EVERYONE FOR A GREAT SUCCESS ON THIS GROUP-BUY!  SPECIAL THANKS TO RYAN AND MCENTERPRISES FOR MAKING THIS HAPPENED!  CHEERS!

And thank YOU for managing it!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2012, 09:38:50 PM »
Don't worry, buddy. I wouldn't screw you over like that! As long as you emailed your request in today then you're fine. Ill call you on Monday for your credit card info. You didn't miss out!  ;D

:)

Offline Zman

• Arena
Re: MCEnterprise Guards - GOING, GOING........GONE! DONE! FINISHED!
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2012, 02:48:05 PM »
Ryan,

I got online to order a rear set of black for my 2011, and could not find them,,,,,,,, ran out of time after that yesterday. If I could still get the deal I'd like to get covered Monday.

z

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
Ryan,

I got online to order a rear set of black for my 2011, and could not find them,,,,,,,, ran out of time after that yesterday. If I could still get the deal I'd like to get covered Monday.

z

Please email me at rnichols@mcenterprises.com with your name and number and I'll give you a call on Monday to firm up the order, get your shipping address, and credit card information. Since we weren't open for the last day of the group buy I'll accept orders placed on Monday but that'll be it. Thanks to everyone who participated!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline wendel

« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »
Anymore orders sent out?
2012 C14

Offline backoutonthehighway

• More cowbell!
    • Back Out On The Highway
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2012, 01:13:40 PM »
Maxtog, I'm glad you made up your mind.  I know Ryan will get back to asap.  I think you are the last order!!

Thank you for leading the charge!
2011 Kawasaki Concours 14 | 2006 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Classic | 2003 Yamaha Star 650 (Sold)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »
My rear MCE bars came today. I'll get 'em installed soon and take some pics to show how, or not, the front GSGs and the rear MCEs work together.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »
How are you going to do that, he wonders....  that is, showing how they 'work' together.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2012, 02:02:24 PM »
How are you going to do that, he wonders....  that is, showing how they 'work' together.

Well, I can tell you that I won't be laying my C14 down on the ground for you guys. Not that I don't like y'all, I do, just not THAT much.  ;D

I have some 4x8 sheets of plywood in the garage. I'll drag one over to the bike after I get the MSE bars installed and use the ply to simulate a drop. I'll lay the long edge of the ply against the bike's tires where they contact the ground and then bring the ply up till it touches something on the bike. I'll snap some pics of what that something is.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MrFurious

« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2012, 02:26:04 PM »
Got my elephant ears in today.  Rears are already installed, but will probably hold off on installing the fronts for a bit since I just got everything back in one piece after doing the CC install last week. 
Jim B.
COG #9642
2009 C14 - Black - Non-ABS
Insanity is not as easy as I make it look!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2012, 02:31:04 PM »
Got my elephant ears in today.  Rears are already installed, but will probably hold off on installing the fronts for a bit since I just got everything back in one piece after doing the CC install last week.

That's really tempting fate, you know that right?     8)

The surest way to never drop your bike is to install drop protection. The surest way to drop it is to have drop protection sitting in the garage uninstalled.    :o

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2012, 03:28:23 PM »
Well, I can tell you that I won't be laying my C14 down on the ground for you guys. Not that I don't like y'all, I do, just not THAT much.  ;D

I have some 4x8 sheets of plywood in the garage. I'll drag one over to the bike after I get the MSE bars installed and use the ply to simulate a drop. I'll lay the long edge of the ply against the bike's tires where they contact the ground and then bring the ply up till it touches something on the bike. I'll snap some pics of what that something is.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #238 on: March 26, 2012, 03:41:34 PM »
Don't hold your breath J! I'm pretty slow at getting around to doing things, but I'm damn good.

And yes, that's what SHE said.    8)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #239 on: March 26, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
My rear MCE bars came today. I'll get 'em installed soon and take some pics to show how, or not, the front GSGs and the rear MCEs work together.

You already know I am EXTREMELY interested :)