Author Topic: Dennis Kirk Tire Prices  (Read 2271 times)

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
Dennis Kirk Tire Prices
« on: July 02, 2011, 09:40:14 PM »
These guys usta be on the (very) high side, apparently not anymore. I just bought a 110/80zr18 from them, $10 cheaper to the door than Motorcycle Superstore.  I checked on Avon and Dunlop, seem to offer similar savings. Wouldn't hurt to check them out.

No Affiliation, but I usta live within 100 miles of them. Big warehouse. I've dealt with them on and off for 20+ years, at the store and internet. Good service, good folks at the store.
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
Re: Dennis Kirk Tire Prices
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:00:25 AM »
Thanks, good to know when I am ready to buy my front tire.

Offline 2fast

• COG #6497, North Central Area Director
    • C-10 Heat Shield photos
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 07:16:06 PM »
These guys usta be on the (very) high side, apparently not anymore. I just bought a 110/80zr18 from them, $10 cheaper to the door than Motorcycle Superstore.  I checked on Avon and Dunlop, seem to offer similar savings. Wouldn't hurt to check them out.

No Affiliation, but I usta live within 100 miles of them. Big warehouse. I've dealt with them on and off for 20+ years, at the store and internet. Good service, good folks at the store.

I concur, and concours. I recently searched for the best deal on a Conti Trail Attack for the big Strom. They came up with the best price, so I popped up and picked it up. My previous experience had been like yours Steve, they were always high. Musta seen the light. They would always price match, but it was a PIA to go thru. I like vendors that just give me the best price they can offer right up front, no games.
Brian in Minnesota
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. Richard Thompson

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Offline blade

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:25 PM »
When I was looking for tires for my Bandit DK had the best price I could find. Even with shipping they were the best price I could find

Bob

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 04:41:16 AM »
I always shop around when I buy ties for the bikes. I compare prices to my door. The last few times I have bought tires, Dennis Kirk was equal to the best price or lower price than the others I checked. And I like the fact that tires come in a box from DK. I like that they are better protected!

Offline kzz1king

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »
I buy from them whenever I need it quick because they are within 1 day shipping from me. I have noticed in the past that there prices are all over the board. High on some ,low on others!

Wayne
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1