Author Topic: Cards Against Humanity  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Conrad

Cards Against Humanity
« on: February 20, 2015, 11:01:35 AM »

Has anyone played this game?

What a riot!!! Absolutely the best party game ever invented! At least the best game played with clothes on.    ;)

We've played a number of times and it's always great fun, especially after a few intoxicants.     :chugbeer:

Warning! Do not attempt to take a drink while the answers are being read. Both my oldest son and my brother sprayed beer through their noses, and all over the table, after a particularly funny answer. I was laughing so hard after that that I could hardly breathe.  :)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Cards Against Humanity
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »
Great game. I've played many times. Decidedly not for children or, how should I say this, "sensitive"  adults. ::)
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Conrad

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 11:41:21 AM »
True, if you're the type who is easily offended this is not your game. 

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 12:00:51 PM »
True, if you're the type who is easily offended this is not your game. 

But if you're like the rest of us, this game is a RIOT!
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline charles r

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 12:46:36 AM »
fun game.

looking forward to this one! http://www.explodingkittens.com/

Offline Tzigane

• Photography
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 07:44:32 AM »
Hilarious! I'm all for throwing out the rape jokes though, as I don't think that's okay.

Other than that, great fun! However, it does lose some of its fun after a few games. The most obvious jokes will have  been made or thought of, and the surprise of coming across some of the cards wears off. (ah, there is "pacman uncontrollably guzzling cum" again)

Playing it with different players each time helps though! :D
Photography : www.masque-obscura.nl

Offline Conrad

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 02:21:53 PM »
Hilarious! I'm all for throwing out the rape jokes though, as I don't think that's okay.

Other than that, great fun! However, it does lose some of its fun after a few games. The most obvious jokes will have  been made or thought of, and the surprise of coming across some of the cards wears off. (ah, there is "pacman uncontrollably guzzling cum" again)

Playing it with different players each time helps though! :D

There's your problem right there. You're remembering too many of the cards so obviously you have not been drinking enough during the game.    :chugbeer:

Offline Tzigane

• Photography
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 02:42:00 PM »
Hahaha!  ;D

Photography : www.masque-obscura.nl