Author Topic: 98 A13 C10 Windsor Green PRICE DROP  (Read 392 times)

Offline turnkey

• Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
98 A13 C10 Windsor Green PRICE DROP
« on: October 05, 2021, 03:00:11 PM »
1998 A13 C10  59700 miles California bike
Pains me to sell her, but I’m moving out of state, down a long dirt road and I just don’t want to beat her up.

I bought her used from a local dealer in 1998 with 5400 miles. Previous owner traded her back into the dealer and bought a Nomad.

The good
Always garaged. Never down, only driven in rain once. All plastic, metal and vinyl in great shape. No dents, tears or cracks. Consistent 40-44 mpg.  All maintenance records of everything ever done to her.

The bad
I failed to treat the fuel (1st time ever!!!) last winter and got bit by the bad gas bug. She won’t idle without choke. Cylinders 1&2 are cool at idle. Revs fine when on the main jets. I’m thinking the pilot jets are clogged. She rides, but not safely.  I drained all gas, treated fresh gas with sea foam and rode her about 30 miles with marginal results. I contacted SISF to do the carb work, but the unavoidable move really messed that up. Other then the carbs, and I know it’s a big other, she run great!

The extras
New tires under (200 miles)
New rear diff gasket and impeller lube. (Found small leak while getting new tires).
New brakes f/r
SS brake lines f/r
Rifle base with tall screen (plus factory screen)
Fork sliders
2 sets aux lights (1 yellow, 1 white)
T-cro’s stick coils (not installed)
SPOOFAK oil filter (Bergman)
ZZR rear shock
Tail brights
Keyless fuel cap
Bar risers
Fender extender
Road side emergency kit (12v compressor, plug kit)
And I’m sure there is more I can’t recall right now.

$1500 Northern California  (Sacramento area)

PM for contact, photos and more info.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:09:28 PM by turnkey »
1998 Conni 55,000ish miles

Thank a Vet. They gave, so you have!!