Author Topic: Canadian parts online  (Read 1494 times)

Offline CJK

Canadian parts online
« on: September 08, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »
Anyone from Canada have a good parts website they order filters and other parts from?  I want to try doing my own maintenance and want an inexpensive place to order good quality parts from.  Also, anyone know the best oil filters and oil to use for my 2009 c14?  I'm also going to try replacing most of the fluids so if you can direct me to a post or two on here that has the answers I would appreciate it. Cheers!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Canadian parts online
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 03:51:25 PM »
Also, anyone know the best oil filters and oil to use for my 2009 c14?  I'm also going to try replacing most of the fluids so if you can direct me to a post or two on here that has the answers I would appreciate it. Cheers!

Good luck with getting answers on oil, oil filters in a post or two.. ;)

I use Mobil1 10w-40T synthetic and K&N filters.  Also use Mobil1 diff fluid 75w-90.  Let the posting begin.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 04:01:26 PM »
OIL THREAD!!!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline DON B

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 06:16:32 PM »
Have you tried Fortnine.ca ??