Author Topic: Unboxing of a GTR  (Read 2313 times)

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
Unboxing of a GTR
« on: April 27, 2017, 05:38:38 AM »
--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Unboxing of a GTR
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 05:50:18 AM »
Neat.  And good videography.

One nice thing on Youtube under the settings is you can speed it up by 2x.  Makes the music strange, but slow videos more bearable.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 06:34:49 AM »
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. The metal frame had a piece that was bolted to the top of the triple tree but not obvious exactly where it was bolted into.

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 07:43:49 AM »
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. The metal frame had a piece that was bolted to the top of the triple tree but not obvious exactly where it was bolted into.
I think its the main top nut.

AT about 8m20 you can see him taking an adaptor off then at around 8m28 hes torquing something back up
--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »
I like his reaction @ 11:48 working with the battery.  :rotflmao:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline jwh20

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 10:21:59 AM »

So there is no trick known only to the professionals to get that all in there!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »

That was funny.  Nice to know it isn't just me trying to figure out how to get that thing closed every time.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »

That's great, and he didn't have 5 or 6 hot accessory wires to stack on the + terminal.  ;D
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 03:29:46 PM »
That's great, and he didn't have 5 or 6 hot accessory wires to stack on the + terminal.  ;D

Heheheh, we shouldn't have those either... just one extra ring lug running to our remotely mounted "extra duty box"...

I did like the "oh boy..." look he had on his face tho...

Simply loved the "work bench", great piece of furniture in a bike shop... gotta love Polish culture....

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 10:11:57 PM »
Heheheh, we shouldn't have those either... just one extra ring lug running to our remotely mounted "extra duty box"...

I did like the "oh boy..." look he had on his face tho...

Simply loved the "work bench", great piece of furniture in a bike shop... gotta love Polish culture....
That was a nice little table. I have something like that around here. I'm gonna root through my stuff for a coffee table/workbench.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.