Mish mash > Open Forum

Calling MOB, "Man Of Blues"

<< < (2/9) > >>

VirginiaJim:
All I know is that he's had some health issues.

Conrad:

--- Quote from: VirginiaJim on April 30, 2021, 05:22:18 AM ---All I know is that he's had some health issues.

--- End quote ---

That's what I heard as well. Rather serious but I thought that he was expected to recover...

Strawboss:
*Update* Closing in on an address. Some confusion of phone numbers though. Looks like he really wanted to drop off the map. Going to do some more but will respect his privacy, he has to know I'm looking for him.

DC Concours:
I hope you find him in good health and please ask him to come and chat here. I miss the man. I learned more about this bike from him than anyone else anywhere.

I never knew what happened on the other forum or your fb group, but I always liked his no pussy attitude and his endless knowledge on these and many other bikes.

Strawboss:
I will. I'm not all sure what transpired either, I know it wasn't pretty. Rich can sometimes come across differently than some people can handle, sign of the times. I think with that forum and FB page being the face and identity of COG with all it's legal ramifications came into play, some did not like Rich's way of posting, or maybe there was an incident or comments. That's my take, unless someone PM's me and lays it all out, it's what I'm reading between the lines. I tried to contact him last year before all the troubles to get his story.  My thread over there was locked as a few posters mentioned his treatment by the FB page, essentially COG, I hope that doesn't happen here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version